Thursday, December 29, 2016

Almost time!!

Well we are getting towards the new year. 2 more days. Just got a running belt, will hold my phone and licence/money as I run/walk!  Very cool.  I should have gotten one with water bottles, but I will see how it goes.
Ugly weather today, but I have videos to do indoors.  I need to get moving, I am shaken to the core by the death of George Michael and Carrie Fisher.    I need to get healthy once and for all.

I will be doing the Advocare 24 day challenge to kick off the new year.  I got a physical and now I need to get my followup done.  I need to get to date on all my tests, especially my mammogram.  I have some aches and pains that I cannot explain.

Well short and sweet today, have to eat something and get to knitting.  Lots of projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment